Dr. B. N. Ray, ETC, informed on Oct 14, 2003:
Bengal Engineering College received INR 1 million from alumni in India and USA towards the setting up of the VLSI Lab. The VC formed an expanded team to monitor the Lab. The members are:
- Dr. P. K. Nandi, Chairman. Professor, Dept. of Computer Science and Technology. E-mail: pkn at becs.ac.in
- Dr. Baidyanath Ray, Member-Convenor. Assistant Professor, Deptt. of Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering. E-mail: bnr_telecom at becs.ac.in
- Dr. G. Bandyopadhyay, Member. Asst. Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engineering. E-mail: gautamkabi at hotmail.com
- Dr. Amit Das, Member. Professor and Head, Dept. of Computer Science and Technology. E-mail: amit at becs.ac.in
- Dr. Abhijit Chakraborty, Member. Professor and Head, Dept. of Electrical Engineering.
- Dr. Monojit Mitra, Member. Lecturer, Dept. of Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering.
- Dr. P. Syam, Member. Assistant Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engineering. E-mail: prasid_syam at hotmail.com
- Prof. Sulata Mitra, Member. Lecturer, Dept. of Computer Science and technology. E-mail: mitra_sulata at hotmail.com
The Management Committee shall have the following special Invitees:
1. Dr. S. Biswas, Dean (Faculty)
2. Dr. S. Sengupta, Registrar.
Check out VLSI Project status for the latest development on the Project. Alternately, click on Projects -> VLSI Status.
Check also previously posted news item on the VLSI Lab.